jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Lesson 13. Brilliant teachers


10/Oct/14

Miss Moon (lovely surname) is my son's teacher. Yesterday evening we had our first meeting to talk about him, his settling at school, his behavior and progress.
What she told me is not as important as how she did it. It seems to me that this woman is absolutely in love with her job. She is always smiling, enjoys speaking of her children and is totally serious and a great professional. Less than 12h after our interview I had an email from her with a detailed information list of activities for children and other things that I've asked her...
Sharon Bates is my teacher at ESOL (English for speakers of other languages) class. She is another excellent example of top quality workers in the UK. She shows her interest in studentes even tough  the class has finished. What a shame!  I can't enjoy her talented teaching way more than a couple of hours on Wednesday.
Thanks again. It's being an unforgettable experience to share time with them and be able to resume my learning at this precisely moment in life.





Nota: Pido disculpas por dos motivos: escribir en inglés y escribir mal en inglés. Que nadie piense que va a aprender algo de inglés leyendome. Estoy en fase de aprendizaje y me sirve de entrenamiento.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario