sábado, 23 de abril de 2016

Blogger Recognition Awards

  I do apologize for this disruption which hasn't anything to do with the usual entries at "The Green Life". My young friend Jaime Daza Lucena, former author of "El Sandwich del Recreo" blog has nominated me for some unknown reason to join this whatever it is. Apparently it consists of explaining who nominated you, how did you start your blog, giving some advice to new bloggers and finally nominating 15 other blogs (simply impossible as I'm not following actually anyone).

  So after his challenging invitation I'll try to do my best (wouldn't want to stop the chain and to put off with any kind of eternal curse neither). Firstly thank you Jaime for your kind proposal, I don't merit such high distintction. After I'll tell you why I decided to write a blog (encouraged by Luis, my brother in los and my friend Inma) in two languages: to improve my English and to keep alive my memories of my new life in England; so basically it is a diary. Nothing interesting except  maybe for my friends and family.

  My humble advice for the new bloggers:
1.- Write about something that you know/enjoy
2.- Be honest with your writing. It hasn't to be perfect but truthful
3.- If you don't have fun writing, leave it

  And this is my nomination:
The Moon Cat (excellent and entertaining blog about English)

  
  Pido disculpas por esta interrupción que no tiene nada que ver con las entradas habituales en "The Green Life". Mi joven amigo Jaime Daza Lucena, autor del blog "El Sandwich del Recreo" me ha nominado por alguna desconocida razón para que me una a lo que quiera que ésto sea. Parece consistir en explicar quién te nominó a tí, cómo empezaste a escribir tu blog, dar algún consejo a los nuevos blogeros y por último nominar a otros 15 blogs (tarea simplemente imposible ya que no sigo a ninguno realmente)

  Así que tras esta retadora invitación lo haré lo mejor que pueda (no querría romper la cadena ni soportar ningún tipo de maldición eterna tampoco). En primer lugar, gracias Jaime por tu amable propuesta, no merezco tan alta distinción. Tras ésto os diré por qué decidí escribir un blog (animada por mi cuñado Luis y mi amiga Inma) en dos idiomas: para mejorar mi inglés y para guardar mis recuerdos de mi nueva vida en Inglaterra, o sea que básicamente es un diario. Nada interesante salvo quizá para mi familia y amigos, aunque muy satisfactorio para mí.

  Mis humildes consejos para los nuevos blogeros:
1.- Escribe sobre algo que conozcas/te guste
2.- Sé honesto con tus escritos. No tiene que ser perfecto sino sincero
3.- Si no te divierte escribir, déjalo

  Y ésta es mi nominación:
The Moon Cat (excelente y entretenido blog sobre el inglés)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario